...despite the fact that living here has me BROKE AS HELL!
10. The quality of pizza in other cities is truly sub par to Ray's Famous.
9. I require a daily dose of "crazy" that can only be found in the subways.
8. My family would never allow me to move the babies away.
7. Christmas in NYC...nothing compares to it!!
6. Something tells me I will not be able to start my media empire from Omaha.
5. I'll NEVER find a hairdresser like Josie outside of Washington Heights!
4. Every other city requires one to know how to drive...and, well, we all know my situation...
3. When the apocalypse comes, I'm 98% sure it will strike here first, and that way I won't have to deal with the fall-out.
2. My cool factor increases by 30% just by saying, "I live in New York."
1. Other cities have a 2AM last call. Here, I can party til 5!!!
*smooches...stuck here for life*
and loving every minute of it!
Friday, November 09, 2007
Top 10 Reasons Why I Can't Leave NYC...
More genius from The Jaded NYer
Labels: Babies, Big City Livin', Dinero, Dum-in-a-Can, Hair Today..., Humor, Jobs, Mi Familia, Top Ten...