- It is possible to eat real food and still maintain great health.
- You don't have to beat your body to a pulp to be fit.
- No matter how 'independent' a child appears to be, they all need plenty and constant supervision and guidance.
- I don't need alcohol to have a good time.
- Makeup is not the devil's tool.
- Hot irons, however, are from Hades.
- My self-esteem does not rely upon how many men have seen me naked.
- A clean kitchen can make all the difference.
- Ex-boyfriends are ex-boyfriends for a reason.
- Helping others feels great.
- No one is looking at what I do more than me.
- Somewhere out there is a home for each and every story I have to tell.
- My grandfather has swagger for days. Just swag on swag on swag.
- Everyone needs a break from everything once in a while.
- Too many folks are wholeheartedly invested in the lives of reality TV stars.
- I can control how long or short my attention span is. Without pills.
- My body IS my temple.
- The idea of a husband and a home is not all that scary.
- Writing is how I will live forever.
- Soca music...is LIFE.
*smooches...looking forward to new lessons in 2012*
y'all party safe, okay? use the buddy system and most importantly remember that alcohol poisoning is REAL.
Shout out to Jose Vilson for the blog post idea.