So it's time to stock up on the only survival material I need...books. Here's what's on my reading queue this season:
- Before You Suffocate Your Own Fool Self by Danielle Evans
- Everyday Paleo by Sarah Fragoso
- The Gum Thief by Douglas Coupland
- I, Judas by James Reich
- The Mother Who Stayed by Laura Furman
- The Myth of Laziness by Dr. Mel Levine
- The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation by Mark Sisson
- The Red of His Shadow by Mayra Montero
- The Time In Between by Maria Dueñas
- Vida by Patricia Engel
What's on your nightstand?
*smooches...devouring what I can while I hibernate*
we all know come spring the last thing I want to do is sit around at home!