- the sight of my own blood makes me light-headed and nauseous. Yes, even THAT blood that comes every month like clockwork.
- I try to delegate messy medical stuff for the girls to their dad. Like teeth extractions and vaccinations.
- all of my favorite movies- "Gone With The Wind," "Love Story," "West Side Story," and "Grease," still make me cry like a little girl.
- I always feel bad after I punish my kids. Sometimes I even want to cry, too.
- I'm still in love with John Cusack. And Slash.
- my grandmother's death is the biggest tragedy in my lifetime.
- I have delusions of being a singer (even though I can't carry a tune to save my life).
- the thought of eating liver or eggplant makes me gag.
- I'd still choose writing over science as my career.
- I'm not comfortable with someone calling me "mom."
*smooches...firmly set in my ways*
old dogs. new tricks. ain't happening.