Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today I Will (3/25/10)

(The history behind these activities can be found here, and if you click here you will see all the previous posts I wrote on them. Thank you to Irene for having the forethought to buy me this book for blog material.)

Activity #7: Today I will look in the mirror and find three things I love about myself.

According to this book only 35% of some 380,000 thousand people worldwide like what they see when they look in the mirror. I think you already know I'm in the other 65% that really struggles to enjoy what is looking back at them. Yes, I am my own worst critic. It was TRULY difficult to complete this exercise but dammit all to hell if I was about to let some stupid book get the best of me. So here goes...

1- When I wear my Liplicious Fresh Mulberry lipgloss, I really like my smile. The color compliments my complexion and lip shape/size. In fact, I wear this color more often than not.

2- I never like the way I look in hats, except for my black Mets fitted. Especially with my new haircut. I cannot wait until the season starts so I can rock this baby everyday.

3- And speaking of hair, I love my hair. For all its faults and frizziness and craziness, my hair is awesome and I really, really like it.

There, I did it. Now it's your turn. Leave it in the comments.

But before that I'd really like you all to notice that this exercise only required three items and I actually wrote three items, even though everything in my being wanted to round out the list with two more items. Why am I obsessed with 5s? That's a post for another day but I will say this- 3 is the devil's number.

That is all.

Now you may leave your comments.

*smooches...thinking this exercise came right on time*
I've been needing a few ego & self-esteem boosters... surprise, surprise!